Press Trust of India
August 16, 2013 20:45 IST
Hrithik says he is looking forward to shooting for Bang Bang
Hrithik Roshan will resume shooting
for Siddharth Anand's Bang Bang by mid November.
The third schedule of the film was supposed to go on the
floors from July 10 but the project got delayed due to his
brain surgery last month.
"I am doubly charged and looking forward to resuming my
amazing journey with the team of Bang Bang from mid November.
We promise to give our best to making the film one of the
finest ever," Hrithik said in a statement.
The actor teams up with Katrina Kaif again after Zindagi
Na Milegi Dobara in 2011.
Siddharth said he opted for November shoot because Hrithik
would get busy with the promotions of Krrish 3.
"Hrithik is raring to go and his enthusiasm is infectious.
But his home production Krrish 3's release on November 4 is
around the same time and he will be fully involved with its
promotions. So we decided to start the third schedule of Bang
Bang in mid-November," the director said.
The release date of the film has also been shifted from
May next year to October 2, 2014.
"Given Hrithik's revised schedule, we are now resuming our
shoot in mid-November and have decided to lock the four-day
Dusshera weekend of 2014. So we will come all guns blazing on
October 2, and the date will coincide with the country's
festive season," said Vijay Singh, CEO of Fox Star Studios,
producers of the film.
The 39-year-old actor underwent a brain surgery on July 7
to remove a blood clot. Hrithik had an head injury while
performing a stunt for the movie.