Lindsay Lohan denies assault charge
April 11, 2012 08:18 IST
Lindsay Lohan claims she was at home last week when she allegedly assaulted a woman at a West Hollywood nightclub.
The Mean Girls actress - who successfully completed the terms of her probation last month, which was initially set as punishment for a 2007 driving under the influence (DUI) conviction - was allegedly involved in an altercation with another female during a night out last Thursday (April 5, 2012) and although the woman filed a battery complaint on Saturday (April 7, 2012), Lindsay's representative claims she wasn't present.
Steve Honig told E! News: "Lindsay was at home when this supposedly happened. There are so many holes in this story. At this point it's not a question of 'Did it happen?' because we know it didn't."
Steve has previously questioned why the woman waited until Saturday to go to the sheriff department's at West Hollywood Station to file a complaint.
He said: "You have to wonder about someone who calls the media before the police."
The incident allegedly occurred at the Standard Hotel on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.