Robert Downey Jr was seeing double at the People's Choice Awards.
The star of The Judge and Iron Man picked up the trophies for favourite dramatic movie actor and favorite movie actor at Wednesday's fan-favorite ceremony honoring stars in film, television and music.
"This is perfect for me because I love people, I'm crazy about movies, and I prefer people who love my movies," Downey said.
The Big Bang Theory also won multiple honours. The sitcom about a group of scientists was awarded trophies for favorite network TV comedy and favorite TV show, while co-star Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting was chosen as favorite comedic TV actress.
"We truly have a love and passion for making this show together," said Big Bang co-star Johnny Galecki. "Honestly, it's a dream come true every day, and it's never lost on any of us for a split-second that it's entirely due to your love and support."
The gush-filled ceremony kicked off at the Nokia Theatre with Mom stars Anna Faris and Allison Janney quipping about their selection as the show's hosts. "Oh, who are we kidding?" Farris joked. "Neil Patrick Harris was unavailable, and Ellen DeGeneres said she was busy."
However, Ellen wasn't completely booked. The talk show host was on hand to pick up the trophy for favorite daytime TV host.
Other winners in attendance included Hunter Hayes as favorite male country artist, Matt Bomer as favorite cable TV actor, Chloe Grace Moretz as favorite dramatic movie actress and Chris Evans as favorite action movie actor.
"I'll say 30, 40 percent of the votes were my mom, but the other 60 percent, it really, really means a lot to me," Chris Evans said. "I'm eternally grateful."
Melissa McCarthy was honored as favorite comedic movie actress, while Adam Sandler was selected as favorite comedic movie actor.
Ben Affleck was designated the humanitarian of the year for his work with the Eastern Congo Initiative, which he co-founded in 2010 with Whitney Williams. The organization advocates the economic and social growth of the country through various programs.
Iggy Azalea and Lady Antebellum, who performed during the People's Choice Awards with Fall Out Boy, were also champions. Azalea was deemed favorite hip-hop artist, while Lady Antebellum were crowned favorite country group.
Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo accepted the awards for both favorite dramatic TV actress and favorite network TV drama.
"Somehow, this never gets old," Ellen Pompeo said. "I have to say it actually gets better. We're 11 seasons in, and your passion for the show keeps us going."
A couple of Ellen's absentee co-stars were also selected as victors: Patrick Dempsey for favorite dramatic TV actor and Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang for favorite TV character missed most.