How Kareena, Katrina will spend Valentine's Day
Date: February 13, 2013 | Duration: 01:42
We were hoping to see Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan and rumoured couple Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor spending Valentine's Day together, but looks like Bollywood's two leading ladies may be too busy with work to have time for love.
- Cannes 2013: Ooh la la, here's AshThree fantastic outfits later, she’s put Sonam and Vidya firmly in the shade
- Felt special to be on stage with Big B: VidyaAnd she’s honoured to be on the same jury as Spielberg, Ang Lee
- Sonam, Vidya get a thumbs up from Ritu BeriDesigner hails the actresses’ sari and lehenga choices on the French Riviera
- Not competing with mom Sharmila: SohaShe’s not interested in starring in a remake of one of her mother’s films
- Like wine, my friendship with Ranbir gets better with age: DeepikaRanbir admits others find it weird he’s so comfortable with her
- Won't do Munnabhai film without Sanjay Dutt: Arshad WarsiCircuit remains loyal
- Cannes fashion policeMughal-E-Azam Vidya vs elegant Sonam vs only-slightly-less- racy Mallika
- Sonam blooms at Cannes on day 2Dramatic Dolce & Gabbana outshines Vidya's Sabyasachi and nose ring
- On set, average age is 25 and I am 71: Big BTells NDTV at Cannes he often thinks "what the heck am I doing here" on shoots
- Vidya blows a French kiss in Sabysachi at CannesWore her desi heart on her sleeve with a bindi and pallu over her head
- Sonam stuns Cannes with old-world glamourGets sari + jacket right, unlike Aishwarya
- Big B says namaste at CannesOpened festival in "the music of the Hindi language"
- Special: Indian cinema at 100 not outHistory, trivia, photos, videos about the dream factory. All this month on NDTV