Chief among these is why the title 'badshah' is his favourite. The reason might startle you a little or a lot.
Here are nine disclosures from the 'Bad Shah':
1. "I did not think I'll survive till 50"
2. "I was never cut out to be professional, I was cut out to be a star"
3."I want to play a tough guy, with a gun in my hand and a girl by my side"
4. "I want to play the guitar and learn ten songs so that I can sing to every woman in the world"
5. "I want to learn cooking Italian food and I want to do the mafia thing, with an apron and stuff"
6. "I like badshah because I like to think of it as the Bad Shah"
7. "My only two idols are Muhammad Ali and Caitlyn Jenner"
8. "You can't play yourself for 25 years and have people still like you"
And the last but not the least:
9. "I don't want to sound arrogant or pompous but I have it all"
The video, which is a behind-the-scenes look at the photoshoot for Vogue's cover, also features model Shanina Shaik, who appears on the magazine's November cover with the Happy New Year star.
Shah Rukh is currently busy shooting for his upcoming movie Dilwale, scheduled to hit screens on December 18.