1. The terms and conditions contained herein (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") apply to the Contest conducted by New Delhi Television Limited ("NDTV").
2. Your participation in the Contest will be construed as an acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree to any of the Terms you should not participate in the Contest.
3. NDTV reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time.
4. This contest will commence on 11th May 2015 and will end on 12th May 2015.
5. The contest is open to Indian Citizens residing within the geographical territory of Delhi only.
6. Employees of NDTV & its subsidiaries/group companies and their families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
1. The Contest will run on ndtv.movies.com. Participants will be required to answer a question on and leave their contact details after which NDTV will get in touch with winners.
2. More than one winner may be selected at the sole discretion of NDTV. The winner will be chosen by NDTV, randomly from amongst the correct entries received.
3. The winner will be chosen to be part of the audience of a show to be conducted by NDTV. The details of the show are as follows.
4. The shooting of the show will take place at the NDTV studios located in Greater Kailash Part I, New Delhi. The winner will have to pay for their own transportation to reach the shoot location. NDTV shall not be liable to pay any transportation or any other costs to the winner to participate in the show.
5. NDTV shall contact the chosen winner after he/she has been chosen as the winner. The winner will have to provide his/her identity proof and complete contact details to the NDTV representative.
6. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle your selection to be part of the Show.
7. The Management of NDTV & its subsidiaries/group companies reserve the right to cancel / postpone /stop this Contest at its discretion or change all or any part of terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation of any kind and being liable for any consequential losses/damages.
8. Nothing here in amounts to a commitment or representation by NDTV to conduct further or other schemes/contest.
9. Comments of winners or materials sent to NDTV including feedback and other communications of any kind shall be deemed to be non-confidential. NDTV is free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback and contest entries without limitations or obligation of any kind. NDTV is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose. NDTV reserves the right to analyze and summarize data that we collect and also reserves the right to publish, distribute, share summaries of the data collected with sponsors or other business partners without limitations or obligations of any kind.
10. It is the sole responsibility of the participants to ensure that they are entitled to participate in this contest as per the applicable law in of the territory where they reside.
11. We are fully committed to following laws related to the collection of data and to our carefully considered policy on data collection. You are required to give us the correct details about yourself and NDTV will not be liable for any damages direct or indirect for any wrong addresses submitted. NDTV reserves the right to match the details submitted and in case of any discrepancy withhold your participation in the show.
12. The decision of NDTV and / or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents with respect to the contest, any matter related thereto including the choice of questions or the manner of choosing of winners will be final and binding on all participants and no questions, correspondence, enquiries, etc. on the manner of conduct of the contest from any party whatsoever will be entertained.
13. NDTV reserves the right to cancel or postpone the contest without giving any reason and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or postponement.
14. To the extent permitted by law, NDTV or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on the part of NDTV or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents.
15. In no event shall NDTV's liability for any claim made by any participant for any reason exceed Rs. 5000/-.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Any dispute including any dispute arising out of all matters with respect to the contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only.
17. For any feedback, suggestions, queries, email us at __________