Advertisement
HomeRegional

Rajinikanth Advised 'Complete Rest' For a Week After Hectic Kabali Shoot

  | February 23, 2016 16:03 IST (Chennai)
Rajinikanth

Rajinikanth had been filming Kabali in Malaysia

"Rajinikanth went to MIOT hospital with his daughter in the morning. They were allotted a special ward and following a routine health checkup, he was discharged in the evening," a source from the hospital said. The actor will next join the sets of filmmaker Shankar's magnum opus 2.o, a sequel to Tamil blockbuster Enthiran

Tamil actor Rajinikanth on Monday underwent a routine health checkup in a private hospital here following his return from a hectic schedule of his upcoming Tamil film Kabali in Malaysia.
"He went to MIOT hospital with his daughter in the morning. They were allotted a special ward and following a routine health checkup, he was discharged in the evening," a source from the hospital told IANS.
The 65-year-old star has been advised 'complete rest' for one week, the source added.
Rajinikanth will now join the sets of filmmaker Shankar's magnum opus 2.o, a sequel to Tamil blockbuster Enthiran.
2.o marks the Tamil debut of Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.
(This story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

Advertisement
Advertisement