1935 Devdas

'1935 Devdas' - 2 News Result(s)

• Six Classic Indian Films Shot Before 1947 to Stream This Republic Day
    Written by Vaibhavi Mishra, Edited by Manas Mitul | Thursday January 25, 2024
    Celebrate the 75th Republic Day with classic movies shot in India before Independence, which are available to stream on OTT. JioCinema and ShemarooMe have the maximum number of films from that time, Prime Video has one, and Netflix has none. You can also go for an Eros Now subscription, for more titles.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • <I>Devdas</i> Comes Home: India Acquires Bengali Version of PC Barua's 1935 Film
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Tuesday August 18, 2015
    All the Indian prints of the Bengali version of Devdas were destroyed decades ago. Currently, there is only one copy of the film available, which belonged to the Bangladesh Film Archives
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment

'1935 Devdas' - 2 News Result(s)

• Six Classic Indian Films Shot Before 1947 to Stream This Republic Day
    Written by Vaibhavi Mishra, Edited by Manas Mitul | Thursday January 25, 2024
    Celebrate the 75th Republic Day with classic movies shot in India before Independence, which are available to stream on OTT. JioCinema and ShemarooMe have the maximum number of films from that time, Prime Video has one, and Netflix has none. You can also go for an Eros Now subscription, for more titles.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • <I>Devdas</i> Comes Home: India Acquires Bengali Version of PC Barua's 1935 Film
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Tuesday August 18, 2015
    All the Indian prints of the Bengali version of Devdas were destroyed decades ago. Currently, there is only one copy of the film available, which belonged to the Bangladesh Film Archives
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com