2 States Movie

'2 States Movie' - 25 News Result(s)

• John Wick: Chapter 4 Director Chad Stahelski Open to a Fifth Movie With Keanu Reeves
    Press Trust of India | Monday April 3, 2023
    John Wick: Chapter 4 director Chad Stahelski has stated that he is open to working with Keanu Reeves on a fifth film in the popular assassin series. Meanwhile, the fourth film in the franchise has already earned $245 million (roughly Rs. 2,020 crore) worldwide at the box office in its second weekend run
    www.gadgets360.com
  • 'If 2 States Movie Were A Dish': Woman Pairs Dosa With Chhole, Internet Divided
    Toshita Sahni | Wednesday March 22, 2023
    The latest food combination garnering interest online is a mix of two famous breakfast foods. Find out how the internet responded.
    food.ndtv.com
  • 200-Pound Shrek Statue Goes Missing In US City, Police Launch Investigation
    Feature | Edited by Anoushka Sharma | Sunday February 5, 2023
    According to a representative for the Hatfield Police Department, the sculpture is "kind of (an) iconic statue in the town."
    www.ndtv.com
  • Twitter Withholds Filmmaker Leena Manimekalai’s July 2 Kaali Movie Poster Tweet
    Agencies | Thursday July 7, 2022
    Twitter has withheld a tweet posted by filmmaker Leena Manimekalai on July 2. The controversial tweet, which included the poster for her film 'Kaali’ depicted a woman dressed in a costume portraying the goddess and smoking, is currently not accessible on the microblogging service. While it is unclear when Twitter took the tweet down, it has now b...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • World UFO Day 2020: Flying Objects And More
    India News | Edited by Debjani Chatterjee | Wednesday July 1, 2020
    World UFO Day 2020: Theories about UFOs, first came to light after the Roswell incident was exposed. In July,1947, a United States Army Air Forces balloon crashed near Roswell in New Mexico. That created a wave of speculation about the crashed "flying disc". The US military later said that it was just a weather balloon. This incident was the beginn...
    www.ndtv.com
  • "I Can Get A Haircut At 2 am": Twitter Welcomes Mumbai 24x7 Move
    Mumbai News | Edited by Shylaja Varma | Thursday January 23, 2020
    The Maharashtra government's decision to let malls, movie theatres, shops and restaurants in Mumbai to stay open all night has been welcomed by a large section of social media users and Mumbai residents. The proposal for the 24/7 opening of retail outlets from January 27 was cleared by the state cabinet yesterday. The decision could help generate m...
    www.ndtv.com
  • <i>Half Girlfriend</i> First Look: Chetan Bhagat Shares Shraddha Kapoor's Picture
    Entertainment | Written by Tishya Misra | Monday March 27, 2017
    Author Chetan Bhagat recently posted Shraddha Kapoor's first look from the film Half Girlfriend on Twitter. The film, directed by Mohit Suri, is based on the novel of the same name by Chetan Bhagat
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Trending: Akhilesh Yadav Is <i>Don</i> In This UP Elections Spoof Video
    Offbeat | Written by Amrita Kohli | Friday February 17, 2017
    The Uttar Pradesh election, in many ways, is no less than a Hindi movie potboiler. The various twists and turns in these polls appear to have inspired many spoofs. These days, trailers seem to sum up the situation far better than a whole movie. A video that's currently trending on YouTube, titled 'Akhilesh Returns,' spoofs Shah Rukh Khan starrer Do...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 Release Date 'A Year From Now': EA
    Rishi Alwani | Wednesday November 2, 2016
    In a move that should surprise no one, EA has stated that the release date for Star Wars Battlefront 2 would be around this time next year.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Ram Rahim's Followers End Protests Over <i>MSG 2</i> No-Show in Punjab
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Monday September 28, 2015
    The followers claimed that MSG 2 film was not being screened in theatres and multiplexes in Punjab despite no official ban by the state government. They said cinema owners were not screening the movie citing law and order issues. MSG 2 released on September 18
  • Arjun Kapoor Tight-Lipped About <i>Revolution 2020</i>
    Entertainment | Manisha Dhingra | Friday July 11, 2014
    Has Arjun Kapoor given his nod to a movie that is based on Chetan Bhagat's novel Revolution 2020? The young actor prefers not to reveal anything until it's official.
  • Alia Bhatt: Promotions are a Polite Way of Begging
    Entertainment | Ishita Blaggan | Thursday July 10, 2014
    Alia Bhatt has left no stone unturned with her co-star Varun Dhawan to promote their forthcoming movie Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. The actress equates promotions to a "polite way of begging".
  • Chetan Bhagat: Movies help me reach more Indians
    Entertainment | Manisha Dhingra | Sunday April 20, 2014
    Four of Chetan Bhagat's five novels have been adapted for the big screen - the latest being 2 States, based on his book 2 States: The Story Of My Marriage.
  • <i>2 States</i> earns over Rs 12 crores on opening day
    2 States, starring Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, raked in around Rs 12 crore on its opening day in the country. The movie, based on a bestseller by author Chetan Bhagat, is poised to draw in more viewers over the weekend, say industry experts.
  • Alia Bhatt, Arjun Kapoor have three tips for meeting the parents
    Entertainment | Chandni | Tuesday April 15, 2014
    Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor have the unenviable tasks of having to not only win over their in-laws to be but also to make both sets of parents get along in their next movie 2 States.

'2 States Movie' - 3 Video Result(s)

'2 States Movie' - 25 News Result(s)

• John Wick: Chapter 4 Director Chad Stahelski Open to a Fifth Movie With Keanu Reeves
    Press Trust of India | Monday April 3, 2023
    John Wick: Chapter 4 director Chad Stahelski has stated that he is open to working with Keanu Reeves on a fifth film in the popular assassin series. Meanwhile, the fourth film in the franchise has already earned $245 million (roughly Rs. 2,020 crore) worldwide at the box office in its second weekend run
    www.gadgets360.com
  • 'If 2 States Movie Were A Dish': Woman Pairs Dosa With Chhole, Internet Divided
    Toshita Sahni | Wednesday March 22, 2023
    The latest food combination garnering interest online is a mix of two famous breakfast foods. Find out how the internet responded.
    food.ndtv.com
  • 200-Pound Shrek Statue Goes Missing In US City, Police Launch Investigation
    Feature | Edited by Anoushka Sharma | Sunday February 5, 2023
    According to a representative for the Hatfield Police Department, the sculpture is "kind of (an) iconic statue in the town."
    www.ndtv.com
  • Twitter Withholds Filmmaker Leena Manimekalai’s July 2 Kaali Movie Poster Tweet
    Agencies | Thursday July 7, 2022
    Twitter has withheld a tweet posted by filmmaker Leena Manimekalai on July 2. The controversial tweet, which included the poster for her film 'Kaali’ depicted a woman dressed in a costume portraying the goddess and smoking, is currently not accessible on the microblogging service. While it is unclear when Twitter took the tweet down, it has now b...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • World UFO Day 2020: Flying Objects And More
    India News | Edited by Debjani Chatterjee | Wednesday July 1, 2020
    World UFO Day 2020: Theories about UFOs, first came to light after the Roswell incident was exposed. In July,1947, a United States Army Air Forces balloon crashed near Roswell in New Mexico. That created a wave of speculation about the crashed "flying disc". The US military later said that it was just a weather balloon. This incident was the beginn...
    www.ndtv.com
  • "I Can Get A Haircut At 2 am": Twitter Welcomes Mumbai 24x7 Move
    Mumbai News | Edited by Shylaja Varma | Thursday January 23, 2020
    The Maharashtra government's decision to let malls, movie theatres, shops and restaurants in Mumbai to stay open all night has been welcomed by a large section of social media users and Mumbai residents. The proposal for the 24/7 opening of retail outlets from January 27 was cleared by the state cabinet yesterday. The decision could help generate m...
    www.ndtv.com
  • <i>Half Girlfriend</i> First Look: Chetan Bhagat Shares Shraddha Kapoor's Picture
    Entertainment | Written by Tishya Misra | Monday March 27, 2017
    Author Chetan Bhagat recently posted Shraddha Kapoor's first look from the film Half Girlfriend on Twitter. The film, directed by Mohit Suri, is based on the novel of the same name by Chetan Bhagat
  • Trending: Akhilesh Yadav Is <i>Don</i> In This UP Elections Spoof Video
    Offbeat | Written by Amrita Kohli | Friday February 17, 2017
    The Uttar Pradesh election, in many ways, is no less than a Hindi movie potboiler. The various twists and turns in these polls appear to have inspired many spoofs. These days, trailers seem to sum up the situation far better than a whole movie. A video that's currently trending on YouTube, titled 'Akhilesh Returns,' spoofs Shah Rukh Khan starrer Do...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 Release Date 'A Year From Now': EA
    Rishi Alwani | Wednesday November 2, 2016
    In a move that should surprise no one, EA has stated that the release date for Star Wars Battlefront 2 would be around this time next year.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Ram Rahim's Followers End Protests Over <i>MSG 2</i> No-Show in Punjab
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Monday September 28, 2015
    The followers claimed that MSG 2 film was not being screened in theatres and multiplexes in Punjab despite no official ban by the state government. They said cinema owners were not screening the movie citing law and order issues. MSG 2 released on September 18
  • Arjun Kapoor Tight-Lipped About <i>Revolution 2020</i>
    Entertainment | Manisha Dhingra | Friday July 11, 2014
    Has Arjun Kapoor given his nod to a movie that is based on Chetan Bhagat's novel Revolution 2020? The young actor prefers not to reveal anything until it's official.
  • Alia Bhatt: Promotions are a Polite Way of Begging
    Entertainment | Ishita Blaggan | Thursday July 10, 2014
    Alia Bhatt has left no stone unturned with her co-star Varun Dhawan to promote their forthcoming movie Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. The actress equates promotions to a "polite way of begging".
  • Chetan Bhagat: Movies help me reach more Indians
    Four of Chetan Bhagat's five novels have been adapted for the big screen - the latest being 2 States, based on his book 2 States: The Story Of My Marriage.
  • <i>2 States</i> earns over Rs 12 crores on opening day
    2 States, starring Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, raked in around Rs 12 crore on its opening day in the country. The movie, based on a bestseller by author Chetan Bhagat, is poised to draw in more viewers over the weekend, say industry experts.
  • Alia Bhatt, Arjun Kapoor have three tips for meeting the parents
    Entertainment | Chandni | Tuesday April 15, 2014
    Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor have the unenviable tasks of having to not only win over their in-laws to be but also to make both sets of parents get along in their next movie 2 States.

'2 States Movie' - 3 Video Result(s)

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com