2014 Biggest Blockbuster

'2014 Biggest Blockbuster' - 3 News Result(s)

• Alibaba Founder Jack Ma Biggest Billionaire Gainer of 2014: Wealth-X
    Business | Wednesday December 17, 2014
    According to private wealth consultancy, Wealth-X, the former English teacher-turned billionaire entrepreneur is the biggest gainer of this year as his fortune increased 173 per cent, largely due to Alibaba's blockbuster IPO in September and the subsequent strong performance of the company's stock.
    www.ndtv.com/business
  • Salman Khan's <i>Kick</i> is 2014's Biggest Blockbuster
    Entertainment | Chandni | Wednesday August 13, 2014
    There's a new blockbuster in town. Bollywood actor Salman Khan's latest release Kick has broken down the box office, minting Rs 226 crores at the Indian box office and Rs 67.34 crores overseas since releasing on July 25.
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Oscars 2014: A Blockbuster Spread & Movie-Inspired Menus
    Shivangana Vasudeva, NDTV | Saturday March 1, 2014
    It's that time of the year again to pop the bubbly, marvel at the newest wrinkle on the red carpet, throw shade over the faux pas and slip into the party mode.  Let's cut to the chase - The Oscars are here! Celebrating Hollywood's biggest night,...
    food.ndtv.com

'2014 Biggest Blockbuster' - 3 News Result(s)

• Alibaba Founder Jack Ma Biggest Billionaire Gainer of 2014: Wealth-X
    Business | Wednesday December 17, 2014
    According to private wealth consultancy, Wealth-X, the former English teacher-turned billionaire entrepreneur is the biggest gainer of this year as his fortune increased 173 per cent, largely due to Alibaba's blockbuster IPO in September and the subsequent strong performance of the company's stock.
    www.ndtv.com/business
  • Salman Khan's <i>Kick</i> is 2014's Biggest Blockbuster
    Entertainment | Chandni | Wednesday August 13, 2014
    There's a new blockbuster in town. Bollywood actor Salman Khan's latest release Kick has broken down the box office, minting Rs 226 crores at the Indian box office and Rs 67.34 crores overseas since releasing on July 25.
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Oscars 2014: A Blockbuster Spread & Movie-Inspired Menus
    Shivangana Vasudeva, NDTV | Saturday March 1, 2014
    It's that time of the year again to pop the bubbly, marvel at the newest wrinkle on the red carpet, throw shade over the faux pas and slip into the party mode.  Let's cut to the chase - The Oscars are here! Celebrating Hollywood's biggest night,...
    food.ndtv.com
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com