24 Serial

'24 Serial' - 12 News Result(s)

• Serial Rapist Was London Cop, Admits To 24 Counts Of Rape
    World News | Agence France-Presse | Tuesday January 17, 2023
    A British police officer who admitted being a serial rapist was formally sacked on Tuesday, as the government called on forces across the country to root out the criminal and corrupt in their ranks.
    www.ndtv.com
  • London Police Force Under Scrutiny After Serving Officer Admits Serial Rapes
    World News | Agence France-Presse | Monday January 16, 2023
    Britain's largest police force was on Monday facing fresh scrutiny about its vetting procedures after an officer admitted 24 counts of rape and a string of sexual assaults over nearly two decades.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Assam TV Show Banned For 2 Months After Protests From Hindu Groups
    India News | Written by Ratnadip Choudhury | Friday August 28, 2020
    An Assamese television show has been banned for two months after allegations that it promoted the so-called "love jihad" and belittled Hindu and Assam cultures. The local authorities ordered the ban on the show - Begum Jaan -- on August 24 for outraging religious sentiments. The entertainment channel Rengoni which aired the weekly serial, however, ...
    www.ndtv.com
  • 290 Including 5 Indians Killed In Sri Lanka Serial Blasts, 24 Arrested
    India News | Edited by Shylaja Varma | Monday April 22, 2019
    Five Indians are among the 290 killed in a series of blasts which struck Sri Lanka on Sunday, in the worst violence to hit the island national since the civil war that ended a decade ago. More than 500 people were injured.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Mumbai Serial Blasts Case Convict Mustafa Dossa Dies Of Cardiac Arrest
    India News | Edited by Aloke Tikku | Wednesday June 28, 2017
    Mumbai serial blasts case convict Mustafa Dossa died of cardiac arrest in a city hospital on Wednesday, weeks after a court found him guilty of transporting weapons to Mumbai for the serial blasts that killed over 200 people 24 years earlier.
    www.ndtv.com
  • ITA Awards 2016: Mouni Roy, Shabbir Ahluwalia Are the Big Winners
    Entertainment | Written by Nilanjana Basu | Monday November 14, 2016
    The Best Popular Serial award went to Mouni's Naagin. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein co-stars Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel won the Best Jodi award. Anil Kapoor's 24 Season 2 fetched him an award in the Best Actor - Drama category
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • When Ranveer Singh 'Acted Like' Anil Kapoor While Filming <i>Befikre</i>
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Saturday July 23, 2016
    "Actually he's the biggest mastikhor of all. When I see him, I get into the masti mood or looking at me, he comes into a masti mood. It's just always a riot," said Ranveer Singh
  • Nawazuddin Went Through a 'Disturbing' Process For <i>Raman Raghav 2.0</i> Role
    Entertainment | Press Trust of India | Tuesday June 21, 2016
    "The process of preparing it was disturbing. He is not a normal person. He is proud of his killings and has a justification for it. I may not think like that but when you are playing a character like this, you have to believe that otherwise you won't be able to justify it," said Nawazuddin
  • Anil Kapoor all set for second season of <i>24</i>
    Entertainment | Chandni | Monday December 2, 2013
    After completing the shoot of the first season of the television series 24, Anil Kapoor is all set to start the second season.
  • Shabana Azmi: Javed and me give each other enough space
    Entertainment | Chandni | Monday September 23, 2013
    Industry veteran Shabana Azmi and her lyricist-husband Javed Akhtar don't get much time to spend together owing to their busy schedules but the actress is grateful for their relationship.
  • Anil Kapoor to get make-under for <I>desi 24</i>
    Entertainment | Purnima Ranawat | Monday March 11, 2013
    Anil Kapoor is known for his trademark style and the actor is keen on surprising his fans by sporting a brand new look for his forthcoming TV serial 24.
  • Serial killer Mallika's death sentence reduced to life
    South | Press Trust of India | Thursday August 2, 2012
    The Karnataka High Court today reduced the death sentence awarded to a woman serial killer by a fast track court to life imprisonment. A division bench headed by Justice DV Shylendra Kumar reduced the sentence on a criminal appeal filed by Mallika challenging the order awarded by the court at Tumkur on March 24, 2009.
    www.ndtv.com

'24 Serial' - 12 News Result(s)

• Serial Rapist Was London Cop, Admits To 24 Counts Of Rape
    World News | Agence France-Presse | Tuesday January 17, 2023
    A British police officer who admitted being a serial rapist was formally sacked on Tuesday, as the government called on forces across the country to root out the criminal and corrupt in their ranks.
    www.ndtv.com
  • London Police Force Under Scrutiny After Serving Officer Admits Serial Rapes
    World News | Agence France-Presse | Monday January 16, 2023
    Britain's largest police force was on Monday facing fresh scrutiny about its vetting procedures after an officer admitted 24 counts of rape and a string of sexual assaults over nearly two decades.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Assam TV Show Banned For 2 Months After Protests From Hindu Groups
    India News | Written by Ratnadip Choudhury | Friday August 28, 2020
    An Assamese television show has been banned for two months after allegations that it promoted the so-called "love jihad" and belittled Hindu and Assam cultures. The local authorities ordered the ban on the show - Begum Jaan -- on August 24 for outraging religious sentiments. The entertainment channel Rengoni which aired the weekly serial, however, ...
    www.ndtv.com
  • 290 Including 5 Indians Killed In Sri Lanka Serial Blasts, 24 Arrested
    India News | Edited by Shylaja Varma | Monday April 22, 2019
    Five Indians are among the 290 killed in a series of blasts which struck Sri Lanka on Sunday, in the worst violence to hit the island national since the civil war that ended a decade ago. More than 500 people were injured.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Mumbai Serial Blasts Case Convict Mustafa Dossa Dies Of Cardiac Arrest
    India News | Edited by Aloke Tikku | Wednesday June 28, 2017
    Mumbai serial blasts case convict Mustafa Dossa died of cardiac arrest in a city hospital on Wednesday, weeks after a court found him guilty of transporting weapons to Mumbai for the serial blasts that killed over 200 people 24 years earlier.
    www.ndtv.com
  • ITA Awards 2016: Mouni Roy, Shabbir Ahluwalia Are the Big Winners
    Entertainment | Written by Nilanjana Basu | Monday November 14, 2016
    The Best Popular Serial award went to Mouni's Naagin. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein co-stars Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel won the Best Jodi award. Anil Kapoor's 24 Season 2 fetched him an award in the Best Actor - Drama category
  • When Ranveer Singh 'Acted Like' Anil Kapoor While Filming <i>Befikre</i>
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Saturday July 23, 2016
    "Actually he's the biggest mastikhor of all. When I see him, I get into the masti mood or looking at me, he comes into a masti mood. It's just always a riot," said Ranveer Singh
  • Nawazuddin Went Through a 'Disturbing' Process For <i>Raman Raghav 2.0</i> Role
    Entertainment | Press Trust of India | Tuesday June 21, 2016
    "The process of preparing it was disturbing. He is not a normal person. He is proud of his killings and has a justification for it. I may not think like that but when you are playing a character like this, you have to believe that otherwise you won't be able to justify it," said Nawazuddin
  • Anil Kapoor all set for second season of <i>24</i>
    Entertainment | Chandni | Monday December 2, 2013
    After completing the shoot of the first season of the television series 24, Anil Kapoor is all set to start the second season.
  • Shabana Azmi: Javed and me give each other enough space
    Entertainment | Chandni | Monday September 23, 2013
    Industry veteran Shabana Azmi and her lyricist-husband Javed Akhtar don't get much time to spend together owing to their busy schedules but the actress is grateful for their relationship.
  • Anil Kapoor to get make-under for <I>desi 24</i>
    Entertainment | Purnima Ranawat | Monday March 11, 2013
    Anil Kapoor is known for his trademark style and the actor is keen on surprising his fans by sporting a brand new look for his forthcoming TV serial 24.
  • Serial killer Mallika's death sentence reduced to life
    South | Press Trust of India | Thursday August 2, 2012
    The Karnataka High Court today reduced the death sentence awarded to a woman serial killer by a fast track court to life imprisonment. A division bench headed by Justice DV Shylendra Kumar reduced the sentence on a criminal appeal filed by Mallika challenging the order awarded by the court at Tumkur on March 24, 2009.
    www.ndtv.com
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com