24 Suriya

'24 Suriya' - 10 News Result(s)

• Director Vikram Kumar Marries Srinidhi in Chennai. See Pics
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Sunday September 4, 2016
    "The wedding, which took place earlier this morning, was attended by the families of the couple and their close friends. A grand reception party is planned for the evening," a source revealed
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Suriya's <i>24</i> Co-Star Samantha Says the Film is 'Special' For Her
    Entertainment | Rinku Gupta, iflickz.com | Thursday April 28, 2016
    "The other most important factor in 24 is Suriya. Even though I knew the script, the way he played the fierce baddie Athreya, was way beyond what I imagined. He actually inspired me by the way he interpreted the character," she Samantha
  • Suriya's <I>Singam 3</i> to Start Filming in January
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Saturday January 2, 2016
    Directed by Hari, Singam 3 also features Shruti Haasan and Anushka Shetty in pivotal roles. Meanwhile, Suriya is gearing up for the release of Tamil thriller 24, which is directed by Vikram Kumar and features Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menon. ""We're all set to start shooting from the second week of January," said Suriya
  • Suriya Wants Amala Paul to 'Continue Doing Films'
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday December 30, 2015
    "She is very natural and can perform with ease. I'm happy that she has settled down. But, I really wish she continues doing more films," said Suriya. The actor is also gearing up for the release of Tamil thriller 24, and has another Tamil-Telugu bilingual in the offing
  • Mahesh Babu Was Offered Suriya's <I>24</i> First
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday November 25, 2015
    "Director Vikram Kumar had originally approached Mahesh with the script. He read it and really liked the first half. However, he was not happy with the second half and hence, turned down the offer, which eventually was lapped up by Suriya," the source told IANS
  • <i>24</i> Posters: Suriya Stars as an Assassin in One, Scientist in Other
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Tuesday November 24, 2015
    Suriya shared the first posters of his upcoming Tamil film 24 on microblogging site Twitter on November 23. Going by the two posters, Suriya will be seen in two contrasting roles, that of an assassin and a scientist. 24 is reportedly based on the concept of time travelling and also stars Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen
  • An Incredible Story From Inside A R Rahman's Studio
    Entertainment | iFlickz.com | Friday November 6, 2015
    Lyricist Madhan Karky recalls a fascinating moment from one of their jamming sessions, "One day, AR Rahman was trying out a tune in his piano and I was jotting down the lyrics while listening to him. I had written a line in Tamil - Undhan azhagil iraivanai kaankiraen (In your beauty, I see God). When I read this, Rahman was totally overwhelmed."
  • Suriya's <i>Singam 3</i> to Be Shot Across Four Continents
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Thursday September 10, 2015
    "The film will be shot in India, Africa, Australia and Paris. As soon as Suriya completes shooting for Tamil thriller 24, he's expected to take a short break and join the sets of Singam 3," a source from the film's unit said. Directed by Hari Gopalakrishnan, Singam 3 also features Anushka Shetty and Shruti Haasan
  • Suriya's Tamil Thriller <I>24</i> to Shoot in Poland
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday September 2, 2015
    "The Mumbai schedule will be wrapped up by this weekend. Next week, the team will leave for Poland for a 20-day schedule to shoot two songs and some important scenes," a source from the film's unit told IANS
  • Anil Kapoor May Not Take Legal Action on Suriya's <i>24</i> After All
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Friday April 10, 2015
    "I have spoken to Suriya. I think, hopefully, it will settle down and we will sort it out," said Anil Kapoor

'24 Suriya' - 1 Video Result(s)

'24 Suriya' - 10 News Result(s)

• Director Vikram Kumar Marries Srinidhi in Chennai. See Pics
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Sunday September 4, 2016
    "The wedding, which took place earlier this morning, was attended by the families of the couple and their close friends. A grand reception party is planned for the evening," a source revealed
  • Suriya's <i>24</i> Co-Star Samantha Says the Film is 'Special' For Her
    Entertainment | Rinku Gupta, iflickz.com | Thursday April 28, 2016
    "The other most important factor in 24 is Suriya. Even though I knew the script, the way he played the fierce baddie Athreya, was way beyond what I imagined. He actually inspired me by the way he interpreted the character," she Samantha
  • Suriya's <I>Singam 3</i> to Start Filming in January
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Saturday January 2, 2016
    Directed by Hari, Singam 3 also features Shruti Haasan and Anushka Shetty in pivotal roles. Meanwhile, Suriya is gearing up for the release of Tamil thriller 24, which is directed by Vikram Kumar and features Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menon. ""We're all set to start shooting from the second week of January," said Suriya
  • Suriya Wants Amala Paul to 'Continue Doing Films'
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday December 30, 2015
    "She is very natural and can perform with ease. I'm happy that she has settled down. But, I really wish she continues doing more films," said Suriya. The actor is also gearing up for the release of Tamil thriller 24, and has another Tamil-Telugu bilingual in the offing
  • Mahesh Babu Was Offered Suriya's <I>24</i> First
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday November 25, 2015
    "Director Vikram Kumar had originally approached Mahesh with the script. He read it and really liked the first half. However, he was not happy with the second half and hence, turned down the offer, which eventually was lapped up by Suriya," the source told IANS
  • <i>24</i> Posters: Suriya Stars as an Assassin in One, Scientist in Other
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Tuesday November 24, 2015
    Suriya shared the first posters of his upcoming Tamil film 24 on microblogging site Twitter on November 23. Going by the two posters, Suriya will be seen in two contrasting roles, that of an assassin and a scientist. 24 is reportedly based on the concept of time travelling and also stars Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen
  • An Incredible Story From Inside A R Rahman's Studio
    Entertainment | iFlickz.com | Friday November 6, 2015
    Lyricist Madhan Karky recalls a fascinating moment from one of their jamming sessions, "One day, AR Rahman was trying out a tune in his piano and I was jotting down the lyrics while listening to him. I had written a line in Tamil - Undhan azhagil iraivanai kaankiraen (In your beauty, I see God). When I read this, Rahman was totally overwhelmed."
  • Suriya's <i>Singam 3</i> to Be Shot Across Four Continents
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Thursday September 10, 2015
    "The film will be shot in India, Africa, Australia and Paris. As soon as Suriya completes shooting for Tamil thriller 24, he's expected to take a short break and join the sets of Singam 3," a source from the film's unit said. Directed by Hari Gopalakrishnan, Singam 3 also features Anushka Shetty and Shruti Haasan
  • Suriya's Tamil Thriller <I>24</i> to Shoot in Poland
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday September 2, 2015
    "The Mumbai schedule will be wrapped up by this weekend. Next week, the team will leave for Poland for a 20-day schedule to shoot two songs and some important scenes," a source from the film's unit told IANS
  • Anil Kapoor May Not Take Legal Action on Suriya's <i>24</i> After All
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Friday April 10, 2015
    "I have spoken to Suriya. I think, hopefully, it will settle down and we will sort it out," said Anil Kapoor

'24 Suriya' - 1 Video Result(s)

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com