3 Idiots Mistakes

'3 Idiots Mistakes' - 5 News Result(s)

• Wait, Aamir Khan's <I>3 Idiots</i> Had How Many Mistakes?
    Entertainment | Written by Gitanjali Roy | Wednesday December 2, 2015
    2009 blockbuster 3 idiots, starring Aamir Khan in the lead as engineering student Rancho, is the latest subject of YouTube channel Bollywood Sins and is apparently guilty of 84 mistakes in total. Some of these are errors of continuity, others of logic. Still others sacrifice factual accuracy at the altar of the dramatic narrative
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Films more accessible for masses: Chetan Bhagat
    Entertainment | Purnima Ranawat | Wednesday February 20, 2013
    Chetan Bhagat believes his reach is limited even as one of India's bestselling authors. That, he says, is a key reason behind his tryst with Bollywood, and he is also now ready to feature in an adventure-based TV show.
  • <I>Kai Po Che!</i> is as good as <I>3 Idiots</i>: Chetan Bhagat
    Entertainment | Purnima Ranawat | Friday February 15, 2013
    Author Chetan Bhagat admits that comparisons between Kai Po Che! and 3 Idiots, based on two of his books, are inevitable, even though they are entirely different.
  • <i>The 3 Mistakes of my Life</i> movie gets Gujarati title
    Entertainment | Lovely M | Monday April 9, 2012
    The first look and the title of Abhishek Kapoor's next movie, based on Chetan Bhagat's novel The 3 Mistakes of my Life, have been finalised.
  • No scriptwriting for Bollywood: Chetan Bhagat
    Entertainment | Harsh | Saturday October 8, 2011
    Chetan Bhagat, whose latest work Revolution 2020 has just hit stands, says he isn't game to sit and script a film just yet.

'3 Idiots Mistakes' - 5 News Result(s)

• Wait, Aamir Khan's <I>3 Idiots</i> Had How Many Mistakes?
    Entertainment | Written by Gitanjali Roy | Wednesday December 2, 2015
    2009 blockbuster 3 idiots, starring Aamir Khan in the lead as engineering student Rancho, is the latest subject of YouTube channel Bollywood Sins and is apparently guilty of 84 mistakes in total. Some of these are errors of continuity, others of logic. Still others sacrifice factual accuracy at the altar of the dramatic narrative
  • Films more accessible for masses: Chetan Bhagat
    Entertainment | Purnima Ranawat | Wednesday February 20, 2013
    Chetan Bhagat believes his reach is limited even as one of India's bestselling authors. That, he says, is a key reason behind his tryst with Bollywood, and he is also now ready to feature in an adventure-based TV show.
  • <I>Kai Po Che!</i> is as good as <I>3 Idiots</i>: Chetan Bhagat
    Entertainment | Purnima Ranawat | Friday February 15, 2013
    Author Chetan Bhagat admits that comparisons between Kai Po Che! and 3 Idiots, based on two of his books, are inevitable, even though they are entirely different.
  • <i>The 3 Mistakes of my Life</i> movie gets Gujarati title
    Entertainment | Lovely M | Monday April 9, 2012
    The first look and the title of Abhishek Kapoor's next movie, based on Chetan Bhagat's novel The 3 Mistakes of my Life, have been finalised.
  • No scriptwriting for Bollywood: Chetan Bhagat
    Entertainment | Harsh | Saturday October 8, 2011
    Chetan Bhagat, whose latest work Revolution 2020 has just hit stands, says he isn't game to sit and script a film just yet.
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com