6 Pack Band

'6 Pack Band' - 9 News Result(s)

• Redmi K60 Ultra With Mediatek Dimensity 9200+ SoC, 6.67-Inch Display Launched: Details
    Written by Richa Sharma | Monday August 14, 2023
    Redmi K60 Ultra was officially launched in China on Monday by Xiaomi. The smartphone was launched in an offline event today alongside the Xiaomi Fold 3, the Xiaomi Pad 6 Max, and the Xiaomi Band 8 Pro. With a 6.67-inch AMOLED display screen, the Redmi K60 Ultra is powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 9200+ SoC, coupled with Mediatek 690 APU.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Mi Smart Band 6 Review: The Gold Standard of Budget Fitness Bands?
    Aditya Shenoy | Tuesday September 21, 2021
    The Mi Smart Band 6 is priced at Rs. 3,499 in India and is the successor to the Mi Smart Band 5. Is this new model the best fitness band to go for on a budget? Check out my review to find out.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Realme Narzo 50 Series India Launch Set for September 24, Realme Band 2 and Smart TV Neo 32-Inch Also Coming
    Tasneem Akolawala | Friday September 17, 2021
    Realme Narzo 50 series, Realme Band 2, and Realme Smart TV Neo 32-inch to launch in India on September 24. The phone is being teased through a dedicated page on the company site. It is teased to pack a 6,000mAh battery and be powered by the Helio G85 SoC.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Honor Band 6 With 24-Hour Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO2 Sensor, 10 Workout Modes Launched in India
    Satvik Khare | Wednesday June 9, 2021
    Honor Band 6 has been launched in India. It will be available for Rs. 3,999 on Flipkart starting June 14. The smart fitness band comes with 24-hour heart rate monitoring, SpO2 sensor, 10 workout modes, and up to 14 days of battery life. Honor Band 6 features a 1.47-inch touchscreen AMOLED display. It is also offered in three colour options - Coral ...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi Tri-Band Routers Launched in India
    Tasneem Akolawala | Thursday April 4, 2019
    These Velop modules are available on Amazon.in standalone, and as packs of two or three.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • For Indian Transgenders, Getting A Shelter Home Is An Uphill Task
    India News | Indo-Asian News Service | Friday July 1, 2016
    They are ostracised, humiliated and sneered at, and yet India's transgender community continues to battle for their rights amid all opposition. Fida, a member of India's first transgender group - 6 Pack Band - says the community in the Mumbai region aspires for an "ashram" of its own, but they have yet not been able to get the land for it.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Indian Transgender Band Wins Cannes Grand Prix Glass Lion
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday June 22, 2016
    "From an idea that started at a traffic signal to it now picking up what is considered the ultimate benchmark for judging creativity - we at Y-Films are honoured and humbled to bring home India's first Cannes Grand Prix Glass Lion," Ashish Patil, Y-Films, Brand Partnerships and Talent Management, said in a statement.
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Hrithik Roshan Collaborates With Transgender Band, Says It Was 'Amazing'
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday May 4, 2016
    "I've been following the Brooke Bond Red Label 6-pack Band and when I heard that the band is creating a meaningful message in a fun, entertaining way, I had to be a part of it. Shooting with them was an amazing experience," Hrithik said
  • Asha Bhosle's Granddaughter Makes Debut With Transgender Band
    Entertainment | Written by Nilanjana Basu | Wednesday March 23, 2016
    "I feel proud to have sung songs for Yash Chopra ji and his entire family for so long, and today, my granddaughter has sung for Y-Films. I can't be happier and I'm glad the relationship between us has remained the same ever since," said Asha Bhosle

'6 Pack Band' - 1 Video Result(s)

'6 Pack Band' - 9 News Result(s)

• Redmi K60 Ultra With Mediatek Dimensity 9200+ SoC, 6.67-Inch Display Launched: Details
    Written by Richa Sharma | Monday August 14, 2023
    Redmi K60 Ultra was officially launched in China on Monday by Xiaomi. The smartphone was launched in an offline event today alongside the Xiaomi Fold 3, the Xiaomi Pad 6 Max, and the Xiaomi Band 8 Pro. With a 6.67-inch AMOLED display screen, the Redmi K60 Ultra is powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 9200+ SoC, coupled with Mediatek 690 APU.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Mi Smart Band 6 Review: The Gold Standard of Budget Fitness Bands?
    Aditya Shenoy | Tuesday September 21, 2021
    The Mi Smart Band 6 is priced at Rs. 3,499 in India and is the successor to the Mi Smart Band 5. Is this new model the best fitness band to go for on a budget? Check out my review to find out.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Realme Narzo 50 Series India Launch Set for September 24, Realme Band 2 and Smart TV Neo 32-Inch Also Coming
    Tasneem Akolawala | Friday September 17, 2021
    Realme Narzo 50 series, Realme Band 2, and Realme Smart TV Neo 32-inch to launch in India on September 24. The phone is being teased through a dedicated page on the company site. It is teased to pack a 6,000mAh battery and be powered by the Helio G85 SoC.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Honor Band 6 With 24-Hour Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO2 Sensor, 10 Workout Modes Launched in India
    Satvik Khare | Wednesday June 9, 2021
    Honor Band 6 has been launched in India. It will be available for Rs. 3,999 on Flipkart starting June 14. The smart fitness band comes with 24-hour heart rate monitoring, SpO2 sensor, 10 workout modes, and up to 14 days of battery life. Honor Band 6 features a 1.47-inch touchscreen AMOLED display. It is also offered in three colour options - Coral ...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi Tri-Band Routers Launched in India
    Tasneem Akolawala | Thursday April 4, 2019
    These Velop modules are available on Amazon.in standalone, and as packs of two or three.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • For Indian Transgenders, Getting A Shelter Home Is An Uphill Task
    India News | Indo-Asian News Service | Friday July 1, 2016
    They are ostracised, humiliated and sneered at, and yet India's transgender community continues to battle for their rights amid all opposition. Fida, a member of India's first transgender group - 6 Pack Band - says the community in the Mumbai region aspires for an "ashram" of its own, but they have yet not been able to get the land for it.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Indian Transgender Band Wins Cannes Grand Prix Glass Lion
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday June 22, 2016
    "From an idea that started at a traffic signal to it now picking up what is considered the ultimate benchmark for judging creativity - we at Y-Films are honoured and humbled to bring home India's first Cannes Grand Prix Glass Lion," Ashish Patil, Y-Films, Brand Partnerships and Talent Management, said in a statement.
  • Hrithik Roshan Collaborates With Transgender Band, Says It Was 'Amazing'
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Wednesday May 4, 2016
    "I've been following the Brooke Bond Red Label 6-pack Band and when I heard that the band is creating a meaningful message in a fun, entertaining way, I had to be a part of it. Shooting with them was an amazing experience," Hrithik said
  • Asha Bhosle's Granddaughter Makes Debut With Transgender Band
    Entertainment | Written by Nilanjana Basu | Wednesday March 23, 2016
    "I feel proud to have sung songs for Yash Chopra ji and his entire family for so long, and today, my granddaughter has sung for Y-Films. I can't be happier and I'm glad the relationship between us has remained the same ever since," said Asha Bhosle

'6 Pack Band' - 1 Video Result(s)

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com